Every day we are presented with challenges both professionally and personally. Camunda is committed to providing support that will add value and impact your day-to-day. As we continue to grow and navigate change, we want to leverage these well-being offerings to guide us. Modern Health is a Global Wellbeing solution that provides Camundi with a holistic approach to care through podcasts, financial wellness, meditation, and much more.
This is a 100% employer-paid benefit offered to all Camundi and your dependents.
January 24, 2024
January 31, 2024
- Modern Health Go Live!
A registration link will be sent to your Camunda email on January 31st to gain access to the platform.
- Please reference this informational video provided by our implementation manager for an in-depth overview of Modern Health's offerings. This video was created to provide an informational session async.
- Password: 5$k^UT?N
- Intro to Modern Health for Camunda slide deck.
February 20, 2024
- Traditional EAP crisis services will be available.
What is Modern Health?
Modern Health is a wellness platform that you and your dependents have access to, as a benefit offered by Camunda. Modern Health believes that quick access to personalized mental health support can have a profound impact on your day-to-day life - whether that’s at home, at work, or in your relationships. When you login to the platform for the first time, you will complete a wellbeing assessment, which Modern Health will use to develop a personalized care plan for you that recommends a combination of one-on-one, group, and self-serve digital resources that can help you in your areas of focus.
The Modern Health application is available in over 16 different world languages, with 75+ provider languages offered. Please check their Member Knowledge Center for the latest language information, or please reach out to email@example.com.
Getting Started with Modern Health
- You will be able to access the portal from your Okta dashboard (preferred method)
Alternative ways to access the portal
- Scan the following QR code to download the Modern Health mobile app or go to my.modernhealth.com.
- Sign up using your work email and Camunda as your company code.
- Answer a few questions about your wellbeing and preferences for care.
- Once you answer a few questions about your wellbeing and your preferences for the type of care, Modern Health will develop your personalized care plan in your areas of focus. Through the wellbeing assessment, Modern Health is able to provide you with the best user experience and recommend a plan that is most effective in addressing your specific needs.
If you have trouble registering for Modern Health, please don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with a note or screenshot. The Modern Health customer support team will verify the information against what they have on file with Camunda to provide you with the best instructions on how to successfully access Modern Health.
- The benefit has been launched on 31st of January 2024. If you join Camunda after 31st of January, you'll be able to access the Modern Health platform on your start date via Okta.
A dependent is defined as a person who both lives at your residence and it financially dependent on you.
You may invite dependents to register for Modern Health only after you’ve registered yourself. Once you’ve registered, you will have the option in your user profile to invite adult dependents (18+) under “Settings”, then choose “Invite Dependents” and fill in the necessary information.
Minor Dependents (0-18 Years Old - U.S. ONLY) or (13-18 Years Old)
- Direct access to Modern Health is only available for dependents 18+. If your dependent is between the ages of 13-18 and would like access therapy sessions, after submitting the minor dependent via the mobile app or via email@example.com, the Modern Health Care Team will reach out to the main benefit holder directly via email to confirm the request and initiate the care matching process for the minor dependent.
Examples of Dependents
- Spouse/Domestic Partner (married or unmarried)
- Aging Parents
- Family Members who are on your health benefit plans
- i.e. Children 18-26
- Family members that live outside of your home
- Unlimited access to Modern Health's desktop portal & mobile app.
- Unlimited access to self-service care
- Guided Meditations (Ex: Sleep Mantra, Mindful Walking, Guided imagery)
- Topic-based Digital Wellness Kits on Burnout, Resilience, Parenting, etc.
- Bite-sized activities & exercises (i.e. Weekly Reset audio series, Daily Pause content)
- Unlimited access to community-based care.
- Unlimited group support sessions, known as Circles, are designed to be safe spaces for sharing & learning with others.
- 8 Coaching sessions
- 8 Therapy sessions (With registered clinicians)
- Unlimited chat services with providers between sessions.
- 24/7 phone & onsite crisis support
Coaching vs. Therapy
- Upon completion of your 8 coaching and 8 therapy sessions, additional sessions are available, but will be paid out-of-pocket by the Camundi. Please work with your provider (coach or therapist) directly to submit a request to Modern Health. These costs may also be covered by your medical insurance, so we recommend reaching out to them to explore options.
Types of Support (Coaching and Therapy)
For Crisis Situations
EAP Crisis Services will be available beginning February 20, 2024. On launch date, January 31, 2024 there will be local crisis phone numbers available.
You can find local and international resources by selecting “Settings” on the bottom right of your mobile app, and then clicking the red “Access to 24/7 Crisis Information” banner at the top of the screen.
Legal Compliance & Confidentiality
Modern Health is HIPPA, GDPR, CCPA, & SOC2 certified. They have been fully reviewed by our InfoSec, Legal and Compliance teams internally.
- All information submitted through the Modern Health application is kept confidential and used to deliver a personalized experience. No individual user data will ever be shared back to Camunda.
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) encryption measures are used for all data exchanged between members and the Modern Health application. Both chat and video use end-to-end encryption.
- For chat messages with providers, conversations are encrypted in transit via SSL (TLS v1.2). Each conversation (between a member and a provider) has its own encryption key and the keys are stored in a separate, secure secrets management system (Hashicorp Vault). Message contents are encrypted upon receipt by our web server, and are transported and stored encrypted in our internal systems.
- Do Therapy & Coaching sessions renew?
- Yes, therapy & coaching sessions will renew annually. Because Modern Health launched on January 31st, our sessions will renew February 01, 2025.
On this Page
- No labels